provides Advanced Technology (IT) Services utilizing the highest qualified consultants to the Federal Government as well and private sector.
ATCRS understands the importance of staying abreast of technological innovations in order to remain competitive in the rapidly evolving technical services industry. By employing an outstanding group of skilled professionals, we stay up-to-date, meeting demanding technical challenges in a timely manner.
Our staff of highly qualified professionals is dedicated to providing IT support solutions that improve performance, increase security and better leverage your technology investment. We offer a variety of specialized skills and services, such as:
. Information Assurance and Security
· Equipment acquisition
· Cyber Security awareness Training
· Enterprise Architecture
· Enterprise Systems and Network Management
· Penetration Testing
. Network Engineering
· Systems Development and Integration
· IT Program and Project Management Support
· Chief Information Officer and Program Support/Augmentation
· Network Management and Support Application Development
The purpose of an Arizona statutory agent is to give notice to the public of a person or entity authorized by the company that can be served with legal documents as the agent of the company. The statutory agent is the person or entity that can be served with a summons and complaint filed in a lawsuit.
You should consider using ATCRS LLC services as your company’s statutory agent if:
1. You do not want your home address to be listed on the public records of the Arizona Corporation Commission or the Arizona Secretary of State. Make sure you use your business address on any documents you file with the ACC or the Secretary of State.
2. You do not want process servers or others to show up at your home or place of business at all hours of the day and night to serve you with legal documents and possibly embarrass you in front of customers, friends or family.
3. You live outside Arizona and do not have a person or company located in Arizona that can be the statutory agent for your Arizona entity.
You should consider using ATCRS LLC address as your company’s know place of business in Arizona if: